Rear Entry Toyota Sienna LE $42,500
Includes Rear Entry Conversion
- 3 Year /36,000 Mile Conversion Warranty
- Rear Entry, Shock Assisted Ramp System
- ADA Qualified Conversion
- Crash Tested
- Up to Two Wheelchair Positions
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
We will add a rear entry conversion ramp to your existing van. Including a lowered floor and wheelchair tie downs.
- Dodge Grand Caravan
- Chrysler Town & Country
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Certified.
Trust our wheels for the safety of your wheels.
We understand how difficult and frustrating it can be to find a wheelchair van in great condition. We are dedicated to educating our customers and making sure you get the accessible van that is right for your needs. You can speak to our friendly and knowledgeable associates regarding all of your needs.
We know that safety is important. To continue our commitment to providing excellent services our vehicles include the safety options you are looking for. Some of the options include: Dual front airbags, drivers front airbag, passenger air bag on/off, side head air bag, tire pressure monitoring and traction control. Please feel free to ask about other safety options.
Our vans are equipped with:
- Lowered floor conversion with rear entry ramp system.
- Optional rear entry design with self-drive capability
- Freedman stow away seating system (optional).
- Two wheelchair positions
- Triple weld design
- 8 underside reinforced steel beams (Compared to 3 as the industry standard)
- E-Z Lock restraint system (optional)
- Q straint, Sure Lock or EZ lock restraint systems
- Automatic or manual doors
- Automatic or manual spring loaded ramps
- Tough coat industrial flooring or carpeted floors
- fixed place jump seats or “Freedman” stow away seating options
- full cut (102″) or half caut (taxi style) conversions available
- Front and rear heating and air conditioning
- Overhead console and control
- Overhead lighting
- Each vehicle comes with a 3 Year /30,000 Miles Conversion Components and a 6 Year/60,000 Miles Corrosion Protection